Sunday, November 30, 2008

What I'm Grateful For

I'm thankful for a lot of stuff right now!! First of all I'm really thankful for my family who visited me for thanksgiving. They live in Ramona and we haven't seen them in awhile. My Uncle Glen (my moms brother), my Aunt Lynn (his wife), her daughter Sydne, Sydne's boyfriend Sergio, their baby, Grace, and my Aunt Lynn's parents came to our house for thanksgiving. My other Aunt (my moms sister) also came. I haven't seen my mom's side of the family for awhile so this was a really big deal. This was the first time I met Sydne's baby Grace, who is now my second cousin. She is only a couple months old and she is a really happy, adorable baby. The only bad thing is she was sick on thanksgiving so she was kind of sad but still really cute.

I'm also really thankful for all the food we had. Everyone brought a dish and so we had a ton of food. My favorite food on thanksgiving is mashed potatoes and gravy, and my Aunt Terri's brown sugar yams. I'm really thankful for having so much food because I know that most of the world didn't have food that day. I'm a really big supporter of the Invisible Children organization, so I know that the kids and families that live in Uganda, Africa don't have any food or water at all most of the time. They have to spend all day trying to get food, and tons of kids and families are starving, on top of fighting AIDS. I feel really lucky that I am provided for here in America and that i have great food and an amazing family.

Another thing I am thankful for is my AMAZING FAMILY and FRIENDS!! I love both of my parents so so so soooo much! My mom always supports me and watches over me, and my dad helps me through everything and is so supportive of my decisions and helps me through fights with my mom. I love my brother and sister because even though they annoy me sometimes they're both so happy and fun. I LOVE my friends because they keep my life so exciting and they bring out the little kid in me and aren't afraid to be crazy with me and they have great advice and help my through every bump in the road!! They bring me laughter and love and i couldn't survive without all of them!! I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving bye!!!

Oh and I'm also thankful for the amazing opportunities that I get from school and the opportunity to have a great education. :-)

1 comment:

wetmoose123 said...

hey claire anne its your brother




moose rock!!!!!!!!!